This year Change 4 Children’s Foundation is joining Children’s Hospital Los Angeles “Make March Matter” campaign and encouraging children, families, schools and local businesses to join us in raising funds throughout the month of March by using our virtual and real change jars. Make March Matter is an annual fundraising campaign that brings local businesses and the community together to raise awareness of children’s health. By joining this campaign we hope to further engage young philanthropists in having an active role in Make March Matter for the children and families served by CHLA.
- Founded in 1901, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles is the first pediatric hospital in Southern California.
- More than 520,000 patient visits each year
- Nearly 100,000 Emergency Department visits this past year
- CHLA has 350 different medical specialties and programs
- CHLA is the #1 children’s hospital on the West Coast and #5 in the country according to U.S. News & World Report
- More than 70% of the patients we serve are on Medi-Cal which means we are a “safety net” hospital
- We will never turn a child or family away because of their financial situation or immigration status
How can you help?
You can raise money and make an impact in a child’s life today! Sign up, create a personal fundraising page, and start fundraising from your friends and family.